My buddy Kristen, at The Lewis Family, tagged me with 7 random facts about myself. So here they are in no particular order...
1. My biggest pet peeve in the entire world is littering. I mean who do you think you are? Do you throw trash on the floor at your house? Especially while driving, if I witness littering, it makes me want to say horrible cuss words that I would normally never imagine uttering!
2. If I were stranded on a desert island I would take books, and more books. I could do nothing but read until I take my last breath and be deliriously happy about it. I have my Mom to thank for that love. She fostered that joy by reading to me and taking me to the library as a child. (thanks Mom!)
3. If I did NOT have morals & scruples AND a husband & children whom I adore more than life itself, I would be in the Mafia.
4. I like the smell of WD-40.
5. I do not retain information very well ...history, geography, events...but I can name song titles and artists from the 80’s. Sometimes hubs will pull up an 80’s playlist on i-tunes and quiz me. Often he just looks at me wondering how and why I would know these songs.
6. My hips are double jointed. If the Mafia thing did not pan out, then I could be a circus act!
7. Very few people truly irritate me. The one character trait that I honestly cannot stomach is arrogance. Otherwise, I find most quirks in people interesting and usually always entertaining to me in some way.
I am now supposed to tag other people but it seems to me that on the majority of blogs I read they have been tagged recently. So if you have NOT been tagged and you are reading this, then tag you are it!!! Truthfully I kind of dreaded this assignment, but seriously once I got started, man I think I could go on and on! Who wants to read 698 random facts about me?!?!?