Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kissing up to the teacher

In an effort to be the favorite mom in blonde rascal's class (hey- just being honest here) I made both the teacher AND the student teacher one of these...

for Valentine's Day.

Oh my gosh isn't that the cutest fabric? Got it at the quilt store. It is a tissue holder, for those kleenex pocket packs, to go in your purse. And I threw in a little antibacterial hand lotion since those sweet underpaid teachers so lovingly deal with our germy kids.

People all over blog land have made them but I used the tutorial on stardustshoes.blogspot.com. Let me tell you it was easy, easy beyond all belief. And quick, and honestly probably cheaper than a nasty box of chocolates from Wal-Mart.

I will be at the class party on Thursday keeping my eyes peeled for a cuter teacher present. IF there is one, there may have to be a "smackdown" in the parking lot after school between me and the cuter present mom. I'm just sayin.

1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

You've won an award over on my site. Thanks for the inspiration.