Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Beautiful Blonde Boy

Wednesday after school blonde rascal and I stopped at the park to feed the ducks.
I love this little toot. He has my heart all wrapped up in that mischievous smile.


As per the "little boy's guide to playing at the park"...
...there were rocks thrown into the lake. No ducks were harmed, I promise.
Although this guy did run for cover. Duck bottoms are kinda cute, huh?



I love times like this where the obligations and schedule of daily life are suspended for a few moments.

You can just feel the simple joy of life as seen through the eyes of a child.
Ahhhh....life is good!

3 comments:

Lisa Boyer said...

Sweet...

Anonymous said...

He is a doll! That smile...those girls in the future are goners!!

And yes, I adore a duck tushie shot...too cute!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

He is adorable and what a smile!!!