Sunday, June 14, 2009

Alive n' kickin'

I am still here. We have moved, for the most part and the new house is a disaster. The typical moving scenario....too many boxes, where to put stuff, general disarray. But alas it is summer so who cares, right? I have long, hot days to schlep boxes around.

Blonde rascal and I leave tomorrow for church camp in New Mexico. Pretty much a welcome hiatus from the moving mayhem for me!

I hope to be back to blogging next week. (fingers crossed!) So much to share..."Murphy's Law moving edition", our swimming pool that I just might fill with dirt before too long, adventures in the new life of being the owners of a used car lot in a small town, the many injustices/calamities of a city girl helplessly making her way in the country, hopefully quilting...or at the very least getting the quilty cottage organized. The list goes on and on. I know you'll be hanging on the edge of your seat waiting to hear about it all!

In the meantime, don't be jealous because I am going to camp with a bunch of sweaty rowdy elementary age kids for a week. : )

4 comments:

trish said...

Yea!! You are back! :o)
Aren't small towns tricky? I can sure appreciate the city girl gone country. :o)
Have a super trip and looking forward to "catching up" when you get back. And yes-kick those feet up of yours and take the boxes as they come. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Mary said...

You know that you're going to have the time of your life....you're just a big kid yourself!!

Vintage Chicken said...

Oh wow! Now I bet church camp is a true adventure!
Hope you are taking lots of pictures! Can't wait to read the stories! So much sweaty fun and so little time!

Lori E. said...

Can't wait to read all about your new adventures. Hope you had fun at camp!