Friday, September 19, 2008

Tag! I'm it.

The cutie patootie Handmade Housewife tagged me! Go and see her, her blog is fantastic!


Let's see....6 random things about me:

1. Bananas make my stomach hurt. Just within the past 5 years or so. I used to be a regular banana eater! I keep telling myself it is in my head or just a coincidence, so I will eat one every once in a while. Sure enough, feel really pukey within about 30 minutes. Weird.

2. My favorite actor is Martin Lawrence. Well two favorites really, John Cusak too.

3. One time when blonde rascal was a baby I drove away from the gas station with the hose still in the car. Yep. THAT was entertaining! No damage thankfully.

4. My freshman year in college we had these odd girls that lived at the end of the hall. They did not fraternize with the rest of us giggly goof balls, they were way too serious for that. They were weird dungeons and dragons type people. One night they were playing with a Ouija board...which I had always been taught that was not something you want to mess with, it is potentially playing with fire. But we didn't have any beer, all of our over 21 contacts were unavailable, so what else was there to do? (Kidding! Kidding Mom & Dad! I did NOT have a sip of alcohol until I was 21. Not counting of course the sips you LET me take!) Anyway I was laughing at the Ouija board and the freaky girls told me that because of that, the board said I would be hit by a bus on campus! I made it through 4 years with nary a bus incident.

5. I am a morning person. Not a happy sing songy obnoxious morning person. More of a morning person by default. Only because I cannot stay awake past 10:00 most nights. I think I would rather stay up real late and tinker around in the quiet house, but I just get way too sleepy. However there is something really wonderful about getting up early and being the only one awake in the quiet early morning.

6. My most favorite book ever is To Kill A Mockingbird.


There I did it. Now consider yourself tagged!! The only specific person I will tag is Mary because she is new to blog land and needs to be tagged!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Well....guess I'll be thinking!

Martha said...

Oh Brooke!

Thanks for your comment!

I need to catch up on your blog, girlfriend!

I hope you're doing well and I'm going to be busy catching up on you....

xoxox,
martha

meggan said...

I have the same banana problem! I used to eat a banana every morning and then in the past 4 years or so they make me sick. I feel like I have a big rock in my stomach that is slowly expanding. I get the exact same reaction with avacados. No guacamole for me, darn it!