The uber cool Lori/Jen A. tagged me. I have much nonsense to blog about but was short on free time last week. To feel somewhat productive this morning, before the rush to get ready for church, I will spill out my 8 things...
8 Favorite TV shows.....sadly I honestly don't watch 8 tv shows. That is actually not the sad part, the sad part is that we pay $100 a month for 645,000 Dish channels!
1. HGTV That would be my most watched channel.
2. The Office
I TiVo and get hooked on the following "quality" reality shows...
3. Tori and Dean
4. The Real Housewives
5. 17 Kids and Counting
6. The Amazing Race
7. Rock of Love
8. Keeping up with the Kardashian's (sp?)
8 Favorite restaurants....
1. Chez Suzette
2. Double Nickel
4. Pei Wei
5. Baker Brother's Deli
6. the cool Italian restaurant in NYC ,which I do not remember the name of, that had the most incredible pasta I have ever put in my mouth.
7. Chicago Pizza, while in Chicago. I think it was Uno's. God Bless America there is nothing better.
8 fun things that happened this week
1. Finished my Christmas Shopping
2. Book Club
3. Coffee while at book club
4. My quilt club Christmas party.
5. Good finds at Goodwill
6.Presents all wrapped and under tree
7. Drake & Josh Christmas was on!! Wooo hoo! (That was on blonde rascal's list)
8. Packing Christmas boxes for soldiers.
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas holidays and seeing all the family.
2. Christmas holidays and r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g.
3. Girlz night Friday night.
4. Breakfast with the girlz tomorrow.
5. MY birthday tomorrow!!!!
6. My annual Dr. appt. being o-v-e-r on Tuesday.
7. People magazine in my mailbox
8. my long list of quilts to make.
8 things on my wish list
1. My family being safe and healthy
2. Buying some new clothes with birthday money.
3. A German Shepard
4. For hub's career to be fulfilling and profitable.
5. For my neighbor's trip to Russia this week, to adopt a sweet boy, to go 100% smoothly!
6. Me to trust wholeheartedly on my FAITH in God and His guidance as the new year brings lots of exciting changes for my family. (Changes to be announced soon!)
7. Laughter forever!
8. Blonde rascal always being a momma's boy.
I tag Mary, who has yet to respond to Lori tagging her so I am just going to bug her until she does!
Ahhhhhh.....gotta go hit the shower!!