Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh. My. Gosh.

We are having company over tonight. Late last night I made these to serve for dessert.

I believe it would be in your best interest to make some. Today. Do not hesitate, do it now.

For the love of all things sacred, it is apple pie in your hands people.

What are you doing still sitting there reading this?? Go! Go peel and chop some apples. Round up all the butter in the fridge. Apples cancel out the naughtiness of butter, you knew that right?

And don't dawdle on Meg's blog, it is totally delightful yes, make the bars first and then go peruse her blog....with apple pie in your hand.

Oink.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Now, exactly HOW MANY apples is it going to take to cancel out the THREE sticks of butter?! Holy gee whiz Batman, I gained 5 pounds just reading the recipe.

Angie said...

Okay. 12.5 seconds have passed and I'm over the butter content. Howzabout we try these apple babies out at non-scrapbooking this week? Yes? I'm thinking they'd go quite nicely with Staci's proposed Apple Cider Butterscotch Schnapps concoction.

Mary said...

I may just be being blonde....but I don't see a link or anything. Hmmm.....

Stacey said...

Hooray! Thanks, Mary! I don't see one either. I kept wondering if it was one of my lovely computer malfunctions...again. Too funny.

Brooke said...

Hmmm...I dunno girls. From my view "these" is in red and it links to Meg's blog. For some reason your computers don't like it...maybe it is all the butter? :o)

Mary said...

Thanks Stacey! Nope, there is no "these" in red on my screen. At least it's not my roots showing!! tee, hee

Anonymous said...

it was black until i double clicked it and then it turned red and took my to her site...i read meg everyday and LOVE her blog!!!

:)
linda

Stacey said...

Hummm, got it this time. Yes, "these" became red when I clicked over it. Thanks for being patient with the not so savvy computer geeks. (mary, I am lumping us together here..hope you don't mind) Recipe looks very yum! Some good eats there. :)